Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 415%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 218% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,545 Dinar (3,712,552 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (32 minutes ago)