Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,154 Dinar (€1,340) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)