Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,172 Dinar (€1,387) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (24 minutes ago)