Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,321 Dinar (€1,463) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)