Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16785 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,291 Dinar (13,648 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)