Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15223 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,998 Dinar (13,125 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)