Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,223 Dinar (€1,392) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)