Cost of living comparison between Bonao, Dominican Republic and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03088 LYD / DOP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonao (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,866 Dinar (RD$ 92,806) in Bonao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)