Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,984 Dinar (€1,233) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)