Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 971 Dinar (﷼ 24,050,962) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)