Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 892 Dinar (﷼ 27,648,857) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)