Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,866 Dinar ($2,722) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)