Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,976 Dinar ($2,845) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)