Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,263 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,689 Dinar (COL$5,526,825) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)