Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,492 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,409 Dinar (COL$3,036,106) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)