Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17169 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,772 Dinar (kr 27,796) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)