Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 LYD / SLL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,324 Dinar (7,791,261 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)