Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 LYD / SLL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,542 Dinar (9,461,980 Leone) in Bo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)