Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38058 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,541 Dinar (R$ 4,050) in Blumenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (31 minutes ago)