Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,118 Dinar (2,042 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)