Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01954 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,456 Dinar (74,477 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)