Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01993 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,243 Dinar (62,384 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)