Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02057 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,485 Dinar (120,822 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)