Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 839 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.864 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,930 Dinar (£1,036) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)