Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 931 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,168 Dinar (£1,169) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)