Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01325 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,349 Dinar (₨ 101,771) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)