Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32364 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,356 Dinar (RM7,281) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)