Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.606 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,131 Dinar (€1,327) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (25 minutes ago)