Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01942 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,080 Dinar (₨55,629) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)