Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,863 Dinar (₨89,507) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)