Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04900 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,725 Dinar (35,210₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)