Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36302 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,475 Dinar (6,819 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)