Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37207 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,443 Dinar (3,879 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)