Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35084 LYD / PLN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,319 Dinar (6,609 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)