Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01995 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,094 Dinar (₨54,839) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (44 minutes ago)