Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,373 Dinar (₨68,934) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)