Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,005 Dinar (CHF 2,194) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)