Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,220 Dinar (€1,394) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)