Cost of living in Berlin, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.581 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,169 Dinar (€1,371) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)