Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17025 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,898 Dinar (kr 34,642) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)