Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,592 Dinar (€2,350) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (43 minutes ago)