Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,024 Dinar in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (31 minutes ago)