Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 825 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36969 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,638 Dinar (R$ 4,432) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)