Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45002 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,286 Dinar (R$ 7,301) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)