Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36012 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,605 Dinar (R$ 4,456) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)