Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,581 Dinar (€2,354) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (34 minutes ago)