Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,468 Dinar (€2,262) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (27 minutes ago)