Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.644 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,422 Dinar (€1,474) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (31 minutes ago)