Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.691 LYD / BZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,850 Dinar (BZ$2,678) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)