Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01335 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,574 Dinar (117,903 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)