Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.884 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,140 Dinar (£1,136) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)