Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44948 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,930 Dinar (R$ 6,519) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)