Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,214 Dinar (237,534 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (42 minutes ago)