Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01173 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,714 Dinar (146,155 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)