Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,782 Dinar (2,859 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)