Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 918 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,077 Dinar (2,361,204 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)