Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00092 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,129 Dinar (2,320,034 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)