Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,267 Dinar (2,469,800 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)