Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 LYD / LBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,803 Dinar (4,019,221 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)