Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20450 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,129 Dinar (10,412元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)