Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 801 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20625 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,181 Dinar (元10,575) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)