Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.602 LYD / GEL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,213 Dinar (3,675 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)