Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.544 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,183 Dinar (4,014 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)