Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 LYD / GEL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,347 Dinar (2,521 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)