Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,990 Dinar ($2,799) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)