Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,541 Dinar (195,002 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (29 minutes ago)