Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01289 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,986 Dinar (154,002 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)