Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,540 Dinar (196,504 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (42 minutes ago)