Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,298 Dinar (1,326,623 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)