Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48942 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,339 Dinar (EC$4,780) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)