Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,098 Dinar (EC$4,158) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)