Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,927 Dinar (1,649,267 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)