Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.413 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 88% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,106 Dinar (CHF 4,322) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)