Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.418 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 88% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,115 Dinar (CHF 4,311) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)