Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.042 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,021 Dinar (C$1,939) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)