Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,401 Dinar (COL$3,055,272) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)