Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00465 LYD / VES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,130 Dinar (458,393 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)