Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13569 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,467 Dinar (Bs 18,178) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)